Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!! My name is 'Denike Tai Ariyo, most people call me Tai or Taiwo (pronounced T-ah-yay or T-i-wo...something like that, lol)
I am a make-up artist with over five years of experience. My passion is to make women look their best outside as well as feel confident on the inside. This is what motivated me to become a professional Makeup Artist.
I attended the Makeup Artist Studio taught by a key Makeup Artist - Michelle Duroy Torres and I have also been trained in application of different cosmetics.
I specialize in Make up for weddings, prom, birthdays, photoshoots and all special events.I am also a professional in making stunning and elegant headties for African Brides.
Finally, I am available for out of state events!

Glow Hairstylist Available upon request for all hairstyles. Bridal, twists, weaves, styling, cuts etc.Call to schedule an appointment!!!

My contact information is below. I will try my best to update my blog weekly, stay tuned!!!


(202) 657-7583

No comments:

Post a Comment